Something to think about!
When it comes to the practice of homosexuality, knowing what to say is not all that difficult if one believes the Bible. It pretty clearly says, from “Genesis to the maps,” as one of my professors used to say, that
- Men having sex with men is wrong
- Women having sex with women is wrong
- Humans having sex with animals is wrong
- People having sex with other people’s spouses is wrong
- People having sex with close family members is wrong
In other words, the Bible pretty clearly lays out the boundaries of human sexuality from God’s perspective. Just as it lays out all kinds of other limits on what we can and cannot do.
From a Bible-believer’s perspective, God created the world, God created us, and God created human sexuality. As the Creator, He gets to decide what is and what is not within His intent, purpose, and design for human…
View original post 281 more words