“Do not spread false reports. Do not help a guilty person by being a malicious witness. “Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong. When you give testimony in a lawsuit, do not pervert justice by siding with the crowd, and do not show favoritism to a poor person in a lawsuit. “If you come across your enemy’s ox or donkey wandering off, be sure to return it. If you see the donkey of someone who hates you fallen down under its load, do not leave it there; be sure you help them with it. “Do not deny justice to your poor people in their lawsuits. Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put an innocent or honest person to death, for I will not acquit the guilty. “Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds those who see and twists the words of the innocent. “Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.Exodus 23:1-9 NIV
Considering the fact–stated previously in another blog post–everyone in this country–except the natives and the imported slaves–is an immigrant (or descendants of immigrants), why on earth do we feel we have the right to totally disregard others?
Forget about the “legal” immigrant--when the colonists first came to this country, the natives didn’t give them legal status–they took over the land and proclaimed it their own--even naming it and trying to turn the natives into them. And they’re still doing it!
But this is the group--the Republicans–who claim to be Christians (actually pseudo-christians with no relationship with God) who apparently either didn’t read what God said or didn’t understand it.
- They spread false reports about Hillary (yes, I know she “lost” the election but let’s analyze why).
- They blatantly lied about aspects of Hillary’s tenure in the State Department by telling half truths (which are whole lies) and taking things out of context.
- They accused her of being responsible for the loss of life in Benghazi when she had no control over the situation after people had been warned to get out.
- They almost cost other people their lives with the spread of the ill-advised lie promoted by Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones about Pizzagate when a man rushed into a pizzeria with an assault weapon on a mission to save kids that were never there.
- They accused Hillary of murdering babies at nine months when any fool should know–at nine months–a baby is delivered.
- They spread the lie that God chose tRump to be president when God never voted and never told anyone to promote this lie.
- They have lied about the existence of relationships with Russia and all is coming to light.
- 45 has lied about so much that I can’t even keep it all straight any more–part of the plan in gas-lighting people–but I do know every time he opens his mouth, he lies.
- 45 is devastating the national debt with his “budget proposal” because he doesn’t have a clue; yet he’s costing tax payers millions a day with secret service protection in New York, and all his weekend excursions to escape responsibility.
- Why go to Mar-a-lago? He can arrange to talk to Russia without government monitoring. WE’RE NOT STUPID!
- All of their “alternative facts” are believable by people without a functioning brain–the rest of us know better.
So, just looking at all the stupid that is unfolding every day, I cannot say that I believe any of the Republicans read the Bible, have a relationship with God, and they are certainly not Christians–not by a biblical standard.
This is why it is incumbent upon every American with a functional brain to actively resist the tyranny in the White House. This is not about being a Democrat or a Republican–it is about saving America from the throes of those who would attempt to change our democratic process into a dictatorship! Bannon, Miller, and all those with connections to the Russians and praise Putin–are responsible and most of the filth has already spread into every government agency and no one wants to take responsibility for it. CLEAN-UP ON AISLE 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE NEEDED.
If we sit or stand silently by and allow this to continue–we are all at fault and God will hold each and every person accountable who did not stand for truth, and equitable justice, or defense of the poor and the needy. That’s the biblical standard we must live by–not a political party’s biases.