“Do not spread false reports. Do not help a guilty person by being a malicious witness. “Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong. When you give testimony in a lawsuit, do not pervert justice by siding with the crowd, and do not show favoritism to a poor person in a lawsuit. “If you come across your enemy’s ox or donkey wandering off, be sure to return it. If you see the donkey of someone who hates you fallen down under its load, do not leave it there; be sure you help them with it. “Do not deny justice to your poor people in their lawsuits. Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put an innocent or honest person to death, for I will not acquit the guilty. “Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds those who see and twists the words of the innocent. “Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.Exodus 23:1-9 NIV
Considering the fact–stated previously in another blog post–everyone in this country–except the natives and the imported slaves–is an immigrant (or descendants of immigrants), why on earth do we feel we have the right to totally disregard others?
Forget about the “legal” immigrant--when the colonists first came to this country, the natives didn’t give them legal status–they took over the land and proclaimed it their own--even naming it and trying to turn the natives into them. And they’re still doing it!
But this is the group--the Republicans–who claim to be Christians (actually pseudo-christians with no relationship with God) who apparently either didn’t read what God said or didn’t understand it.
- They spread false reports about Hillary (yes, I know she “lost” the election but let’s analyze why).
- They blatantly lied about aspects of Hillary’s tenure in the State Department by telling half truths (which are whole lies) and taking things out of context.
- They accused her of being responsible for the loss of life in Benghazi when she had no control over the situation after people had been warned to get out.
- They almost cost other people their lives with the spread of the ill-advised lie promoted by Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones about Pizzagate when a man rushed into a pizzeria with an assault weapon on a mission to save kids that were never there.
- They accused Hillary of murdering babies at nine months when any fool should know–at nine months–a baby is delivered.
- They spread the lie that God chose tRump to be president when God never voted and never told anyone to promote this lie.
- They have lied about the existence of relationships with Russia and all is coming to light.
- 45 has lied about so much that I can’t even keep it all straight any more–part of the plan in gas-lighting people–but I do know every time he opens his mouth, he lies.
- 45 is devastating the national debt with his “budget proposal” because he doesn’t have a clue; yet he’s costing tax payers millions a day with secret service protection in New York, and all his weekend excursions to escape responsibility.
- Why go to Mar-a-lago? He can arrange to talk to Russia without government monitoring. WE’RE NOT STUPID!
- All of their “alternative facts” are believable by people without a functioning brain–the rest of us know better.
So, just looking at all the stupid that is unfolding every day, I cannot say that I believe any of the Republicans read the Bible, have a relationship with God, and they are certainly not Christians–not by a biblical standard.
This is why it is incumbent upon every American with a functional brain to actively resist the tyranny in the White House. This is not about being a Democrat or a Republican–it is about saving America from the throes of those who would attempt to change our democratic process into a dictatorship! Bannon, Miller, and all those with connections to the Russians and praise Putin–are responsible and most of the filth has already spread into every government agency and no one wants to take responsibility for it. CLEAN-UP ON AISLE 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE NEEDED.
If we sit or stand silently by and allow this to continue–we are all at fault and God will hold each and every person accountable who did not stand for truth, and equitable justice, or defense of the poor and the needy. That’s the biblical standard we must live by–not a political party’s biases.
You young lady just don’t understand what God has written in his inerrant Word !!!!
You continue to post…”They spread the lie that God chose tRump to be president when God never voted and never told anyone to promote this lie.”
What part of this scripture do you NOT understand ????
Romans 13:1… Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. (NKJV)
Blessings in Christ, with the hope that you finally get it !! bruce
I’m laughing out loud at your responses. I guess next, you’ll tell me–“God told me to tell you to stop talking about republicans and their pseudo-Christianity.” I know better than to give any credence to anything you say. You’ve been duped and there is nothing I can do about it other than laugh. Oh, you might want to pay attention to some “real news” in the coming weeks so you won’t be taken unaware.
I get it. We don’t serve the same God. Your god is attached to party politics. Mine–cares about all people and as long as I know He doesn’t have a problem with me, I’ll keep saying what needs to be said. There are a number of true Believers who serve the God I serve and we’re all hearing Him say the same thing–“God didn’t choose the idiot in the White House, manipulative, gullible people did.” Nothing you say will ever change that.
I think your time would be better spent seeking understanding of His Word for yourself than trying to convince me a passage of scripture means something that it doesn’t. I’m fully aware of the fascist playbook–keep repeating a lie until people believe it. Won’t happen here; I know God for myself and I know when I’m headed in the wrong direction, He reins me in. All He’s done lately is to confirm what He’s told me to do–warn the people of danger when I see it coming and that’s what I’ve been doing. It’s the role of a watchman and I take my assignment seriously.
Enjoy life while you can and please, find another hobby because you will never deter me. 😊