Silent!

Silent!

Let me not be put to shame, LORD, for I have cried out to you; but let the wicked be put to shame and be silent in the realm of the dead. Let their lying lips be silenced, for with pride and contempt they speak arrogantly against the righteous.How abundant are the good things that you have stored up for those who fear you, that you bestow in the sight of all, on those who take refuge in you. In the shelter of your presence you hide them from all human intrigues; you keep them safe in your dwelling from accusing tongues. Praise be to the LORD, for he showed me the wonders of his love when I was in a city under siege.In my alarm I said, “I am cut off from your sight!” Yet you heard my cry for mercy when I called to you for help. Love the LORD, all his faithful people! The LORD preserves those who are true to him, but the proud he pays back in full. Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD. Psalm 31:17-24 NIV

There is a time to be silent so we can hear The Lord and then there are times when our silence becomes the death knoll for those who don’t have a platform or venue in which to speak. I choose to be silent long enough to hear what The Lord is speaking to my heart and then empowered by His love and wisdom, I boldly stand up and speak out against injustice and liars.

Now is not the time to be silent when our government is running amuck with plans being made to benefit only the rich 2% of the nation’s population. The other 98% deserve the same consideration of any and all policies and anything less–will not be tolerated.

Now is the time and America is the place for all who understand–JUSTICE FOR ALL–to resist the terrorist in the White House and stand up and speak out before all is lost for generations to come.

Silence in the midst of turmoil and chaos is consent to everything happening around us. Don’t be part of the problem–be a part of the solution that all may live in peace and prosper as our souls prosper–do the right thing at all times.

Many were silent when the Jews were being arrested and transported to camps were they were killed– when had they had the courage to stand up and speak out–those killed would still be here. We cannot allow history to repeat itself and encourage genocide of the poor and the elderly with the current health plan engineered to enrich insurance companies and all those republicans who are heavily invested in them.We cannot allow the round-up and deportation of immigrants to continue–separating families–of people who only wanted a better life–not a bitter one.

Stand up America! Now is not the time to be silent on issues that will impact the lives of all in a negative way.

Many are those who believed the lie the liar told and now that it’s time for action, they too can see how they were misled and deluded by the fanfare accompanying the entertainer who has proven he is not equipped to govern.

Stand up America! Now is not the time to be silent on issues that will impact the lives of all for generations to come!

The clown in the White House proceeded to the position of a leader of the free world with assistance by Russian hacks, collusion, and false propaganda, and lies upon lies about his opponent–Hillary, but now–all who have eyes to see and ears to hear–understand what she was trying to warn us about and many more–saw the light, but the corrupted ones, kept her from the Oval Office and now we have the Twisted Terrorist making policies that will lead to the deaths of many.

Stand up America! Now is not the time to be silent! Now is the time to actively resist and oppose the terrorist in the White House.

speaking out

Advertisements
Consider

Consider

Why, LORD, do you stand far off? Why do you hide yourself in times of trouble? In his arrogance the wicked man hunts down the weak, who are caught in the schemes he devises.He boasts about the cravings of his heart; he blesses the greedy and reviles the LORD. In his pride the wicked man does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God. His ways are always prosperous; your laws are rejected by him; he sneers at all his enemies.He says to himself, “Nothing will ever shake me.” He swears, “No one will ever do me harm.” His mouth is full of lies and threats; trouble and evil are under his tongue. He lies in wait near the villages; from ambush he murders the innocent. His eyes watch in secret for his victims; like a lion in cover he lies in wait. He lies in wait to catch the helpless; he catches the helpless and drags them off in his net.His victims are crushed, they collapse; they fall under his strength. He says to himself, “God will never notice; he covers his face and never sees.Arise, LORD! Lift up your hand, O God. Do not forget the helpless.” Why does the wicked man revile God? Why does he say to himself, “He won’t call me to account”? But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted; you consider their grief and take it in hand. The victims commit themselves to you; you are the helper of the fatherless. Break the arm of the wicked man; call the evildoer to account for his wickedness that would not otherwise be found out.The LORD is King for ever and ever; the nations will perish from his land.You, LORD, hear the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry, defending the fatherless and the oppressed, so that mere earthly mortals will never again strike terror. Psalm 10 NIV

How long, Lord, how long?

I wonder how many people are asking that question right now. Many are wondering how much longer we must wait to see the lunacy in the White House end.

But it’s not just the White House–it’s the lawmakers who are only considering what is best for the rich–that 2% of the population in the United States. The rest of us–the 98% receive no consideration by them and never have.

How do we know? We have but to look at what’s going on around us–the changes in the EPA agency–established to protect consumers against corporate greed as they pollute the air and waters in order to make themselves more money. We have but to look at the cabinet choices of 45–all wealthy and unconcerned about those who fall into the 98% of the population. The real issue here is–the 98% have more power collectively if they don’t sit on their butts and not pay attention.

Consider–if you will–how much leverage we have if everyone of the 98% picked up a phone and called their representatives expressing their concerns about the plight of America–with healthcare, environmental protections, and jobs (which have not been addressed).

Consider–if you will–how cutting funds to Planned Parenthood will affect the lives of many impoverished women who will be denied access to healthcare, not related to abortions.

Consider–if you will–how putting a person into a qualified position as the Secretary of Education who has no qualifications to be there. Public Education will surely take a hit and how many of the 98% can afford to send their children to private schools?

Consider–if you will–the fact that coal-mining jobs and much manufacturing won’t be making a comeback simply because there is no need for them. The world is moving away from using fossil fuels and considering the fact that coal-mining companies have been given permission to poison the waters, there won’t be many people living in an environment where their water supply is toxic. Automation and robotics have taken the place of people in many manufacturing arenas and therefore, unless a person is highly skilled, there won’t be jobs.

Consider–if you will–how many people will end up not getting the healthcare they need and will end up dying because of the lack of affordable healthcare.

Consider–if you will–how the Republicans tainted the Affordable Care Act by calling it Obamacare–confusing people simply because they didn’t like President Obama.

Consider–if you will–how hatred and acrimony played a part in getting us to where we are in this country–with an idiot in the White House–clearly unfit for the job–and yet, the Christians say nothing all because they want to interfere with a woman’s right to choose what to do with their lives.

Consider–if you will–how much longer we’ll be able take the barrage of foolishness launched at us on a daily basis before we become a nation of apathy–too frustrated to do anything but wait for the fall-out and if we do that–we all lose.

Perhaps–if people had taken more time to consider all the possibilities before they voted, we would not be in the mess we’re in with North Korean attempting to influence another war because it’s leader has no respect for ours.

Perhaps–if people had not been so gullible they believed a liar–we would all be in much better shape by now and able to rest in the assurance of the Lord leading the person in the White House. By her actions and life’s commitment to helping others–she demonstrated her faith in God. By 45’s actions and life of doing nothing other than amassing wealth for himself–he demonstrates he does not know God.

Lord Jesus, only You know the end from the beginning and we thank You for looking out for the 98%–considering us worthy and making a clear path of success for each of us and we continue to serve You and not the dictates of our flesh.