Surely the nations are like a drop in a bucket; they are regarded as dust on the scales; he weighs the islands as though they were fine dust. Lebanon is not sufficient for altar fires, nor its animals enough for burnt offerings. Before him all the nations are as nothing; they are regarded by him as worthless and less than nothing. With whom, then, will you compare God? To what image will you liken him? As for an idol, a metalworker casts it, and a goldsmith overlays it with gold and fashions silver chains for it. A person too poor to present such an offering selects wood that will not rot; they look for a skilled worker to set up an idol that will not topple. Do you not know? Have you not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have you not understood since the earth was founded? He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. He brings princes to naught and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing. No sooner are they planted, no sooner are they sown, no sooner do they take root in the ground, than he blows on them and they wither, and a whirlwind sweeps them away like chaff. “To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One.Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.Why do you complain, Jacob? Why do you say, Israel, “My way is hidden from the LORD; my cause is disregarded by my God”? Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:15-31 NIV
We have seen with our own eyes,
The impact of hate and lies,
Why we cannot depend upon man,
To improve our lives and save our land.
Rolling back regulations that safeguard American consumers demonstrates the lack of concern with the quality of life for all Americans because the idiot in the WH is so consumed with hatred of his predecessor that he cannot think beyond his hate.
We have known for some time that he is thin-skinned and a cowardly bully. His criticisms of others in the same office were relentless, but now that the office occupied by him and the criticisms are directed at him–he can’t handle the criticisms or the truth. And all of a sudden, since the media prints and broadcasts truth, everyone is ganging up on him and it’s all fake news.
Have you heard about all the “fake news” he postulates? Let’s look at some:
- President Obama wasn’t born in the United States.
- President Obama wire-tapped his phones at Trump Tower.
- There was an act of terrorism in Sweden.
- He is worth ten billion dollars.
- He has no connection with Russia.
- The Trump/Russia discussion is a hoax.
- Climate change is a hoax.
- He has a great brain and the “best words.”
- He’s a great negotiator.
- He “will be the president for all Americans.” (still waiting to see this)
- He’s responsible for job growth indicated for February 2017.
- He’s responsible for Ford increasing their production.
- Obamacare is a disaster and will implode. (only if he sabotages with reduced funding)
- “I and I alone can fix it.”
- “I know more than the generals.”
- “On day one…” (and then lies about what he said)
- Hillary is corrupt (projection of himself).
- Hillary is a liar (projection of himself)
- Hillary is a murderer (projection of himself and the lives lost in two military events since January 20, 2017)
- Russia is our friend. (He’s too stupid to see how he’s being used)
- He’s a great businessman (not evident unless he counts all the people he stiffed not paying them or the bankruptcies)
- Running the country is like running a business. (America is not a business)
This list could go on for another 2000 words at least, but my time is limited. We cannot trust anything 45 says because he is a pathological liar and has no acquaintance with truth in any form. His hatred of Obama is the driving force behind all the slashing of the necessary agencies in Washington and he and Bannon are determined to destroy our nation. Our hope cannot be in him or any of the GOP leadership who are obviously in cahoots with him to undermine the security of the nation by catering corporate interests and their ability to get richer without concern for the safety of others.
Our hope–just in case you haven’t heard–is in the One who created all things and without whom, nothing was ever created. We cannot get allow ourselves to be exhausted by the daily onslaught of foolishness coming from the White House or the lies promoted and parroted by Sean Spicer and other surrogates, who apparently either haven’t heard or don’t care, just how stupid they sound trying to defend the idiot in the White House.
Don’t stop paying attention to what’s revealed in Washington, but don’t lose hope because of it; use it to prepare for the storm and onslaught of health issues that are inevitable with the decimation of the EPA and the lack of appropriate healthcare if God doesn’t move upon the hearts of those in Congress.
Only The Lord can change the outcome of what buffoons do. He knows them and He knows they won’t listen to Him, but they will cave with enough pressure from those the buffoons seek affection. Remember–God has warned us through His Word what happens when fools are in charge of anything.